Please upgrade your browser.
2018 Summer Social
- $35.00 - Adults
- Free - Kids Under 12
Shaw Island, WA 98286
SJPT's 2018 Summer Social
July 28, 11:00 a.m. til 4:30 p.m.
Ellis Family Preserve, Shaw Island (see location on map)
Visit with fellow Preservation Trust members and experience the new Ellis Family Preserve on Shaw Island. You'll enjoy:
- a "Stewardship Sale" featuring odds & ends from the property
- delicious picnic fare and refreshing drinks
- live music, including Shaw's own Kate Schuman, Turtleback Brass, and the SJPT String Band
- historic tours of the Tharald Homestead
- a self-guided stroll around this amazing new preserve.
Parking is limited, so we encourage guests to walk onto the ferry and ride the free shuttle van that will run continuously between the Shaw ferry dock and the Ellis Preserve.
- TO Shaw from Lopez Island: departs Lopez at 10:00 a.m.
- TO Shaw from Anacortes: departs Anacortes at 10:20 a.m.
- TO Shaw from Friday Harbor: departs FH at 11:35 a.m.
- TO Shaw from Orcas Island: departures from Orcas at 12:05 and 12:25
- FROM Shaw to Friday Harbor: departs Shaw at 4:05 p.m.
- FROM Shaw to Orcas Island: departures from Shaw at 4:05 and 4:40 p.m.
- FROM Shaw to Lopez Island: departs Shaw at 3:20 p.m.
- FROM Shaw to Anacortes: departs Shaw at 5:30 p.m.
$35 suggested donation per adult, kids under 12 free
|Powered by NeonCRM|